Sunday, August 14, 2005

Love Hate Relationship

I hate my job, but I love coffee.
The bastards have me hooked. I can never quit.
...

Okay, maybe I don't really hate my job.

A bad day at Starbucks is still a good day in Baghdad.

Some po-dunk gossip for my throngs of readers:
We have a new assistant manager. He is the biggest TOOL I have met all day.
This guy was the store manager of another store in the district, but is such a big TOOL that he was demoted to assistant manager and moved to our store.
What the hell did we do to deserve this?

To the lady who chewed our sample scones with her mouth open while gawking at the over-head menu board: You made me gag. Actually, I threw up a little in my mouth.
Try regaining composure when that happens. Ew.

Daily Tard-o award (yeah, I just made that up) goes to:
Scott (the new kid).
Commendation:

When Scott was asked to measure and grind a half-pound of coffee, he shouted across the crowded store: "How much is a half-pound? Point three seven (.37)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home