Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Giant Douche?


Hi! My name is Ryan. I used to work for a very busy Starbucks, but then I called in an hour into my shift and quit!
After that, I thought it was perfectly fine to go back to the same store, and try to get them to give me free drinks! They laughed and chased me out with a broom. Then, I came back a few days later, and tried to get a free drink by presenting a service recovery coupon, which I obviously stole.

I got pissed when the register partner ripped it up in my face, smiled, and politely told me to go fuck myself. I haven't been back into the store since then. They are mean!

It's official. Ryan is a giant douche.
Final tally?
Yes: 27
No: 0

4 Comments:

Blogger Izak Flash Man said...

Well your persistant if anything. Why would you want to try to scab any way?Thats pretty low no matter how mean they are.
Is it the principle of the thing.I.E. they screwed me i skrew them back by stealing coffee so suck on the end of that!

12:32 AM  
Blogger abbiapple said...

...no, there's no logic to it at all.
He's just a lazy little boy who thought it would be fine to screw his co-workers.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no I in team!! Someone ought to tell him that!! haha.

2:32 PM  
Blogger an Oracle said...

awesome
Ryan is the douche.
we need more like him!
NOT@!@@

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home